At Direct Safety Solutions we thrive by protecting not only your health and safety, but also your privacy. We acknowledge your personal information must remain secure and be processed so it meets the highest standards of personal information protection.
This Website Policy explains how we collect, use, disclose and protect your personal information when browsing on our website and when interacting with us, such as when you are contacting us or purchasing our products.
This Website Policy applies to all processing of personal information by Direct Safety Solutions.
Please note we may have to modify this Website Policy from time to time to account for any future developments or changes in the law or our procedures.
What types of personal information do we process about you?
When browsing on our website, most of the personal information we collect about you may be divided into these types:
- Identification information, such as your name, phone number and email and physical addresses.
- Occupation information, such as your company name, title, function and shipping and billing addresses.
- Electronic information, such as your IP address, any cookies installed on your device(s) and your online identifiers allowing access to your account.
- Financial information, such as your payment card number and its expiration date and verification number. We do not store your financial information since it is processed directly via our third-party provider, Square.
- Other information, such as any personal information you may have included in your customer service request(s), or feedback to us.
If you are interested in joining our team, send us your resume by email or through our website.